Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's been a while...

It's been some time since I last posted on here.  So here's what's new:  I am about 70% funded for the trip, with our drop-dead deadline being May 12th.
I've been pretty busy with school, and am currently sitting at Starbucks working on my final Care Plan--all good writing is done in public I've heard. On April 24th, I attended one of the best conferences I've been to: Men in Nursing. Fresno City paid for us, met the director of the Board of Registered Nursing, and stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn. Yep, it was nice. The talks were excellent and on point each time. Pretty funny most times too.
Tomorrow I will be working in the ER again, Saturday the different missions teams will be prepping food for our Sunday Tri-Tip Dinner fundraiser that we sold tickets for (there should be extras if you swing by the Well on Maple and Nees). That's about it.

Oh, my flickr stream: MotoJourneys

No comments: